- The Republic Of Tea Chai Black Tea Bags
- 50 unbeached tea bags
- Traveler's Tea - Rich imperial spices are combined with Northern Indian tea leaves to create a hearty, flavorful cup. Deliciously full-bodied when prepared traditionally; simmered with water, milk & honey.
Gingersnap Chai Latte
• cup water
• 1 Republic Chai tea bag
• cup steamed milk
• 1 Tbs. molasses
• ¼ vanilla bean, scraped
• Foamed milk
• Gingersnap cookies (optional)
Heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Place the tea bag in a standard sized mug, add heated water and steep for 3-5 minutes. Remove tea bag, stir in steamed milk, molasses, and vanilla bean. Top with foamed milk and serve with gingersnap cookies. Serves 1
Black Tea has less than half the amount of caffeine per cup than in a similar-sized cup of coffee.
Steeping black tea is easy. Simply heat fresh, filtered water to a rolling boil. Then pour water over tea and steep for 3-5 minutes if using a tea bag or full-leaf.
Fine Black tea, cinnamon, orange peel, ginger, cardamom seeds, Chinese star anise, cloves and black pepper
- Please message with any questions
- Be sure to check out my store
- Thank You For Looking
- Would love it if you put us on your favorites list!!!!