A harmonious blend of the "Incomparable" Tulsi and the finest Green tea, simply accented with an aromatic lemon flavor lift from Tulsi.
Revered in India as "The Queen of herbs," Tulsi (Holy Basil) is an adaptogenic herb that has been used for more than 5.000 years to:
- Aid in stress relief and uplift mood
- Support the immune system
- Support the natural detoxification process
At the heart of Organic India is our commitment to be a living embodiment of love and consciousness in action.
- Small Family Famers - Empowering small family farmers in India to cultivate regenerative, organic farmland
- Regenerative Agriculture - Restoring vibrant health to the environment
- Healthy Conscious Living- Cultivating the health of our planet, our farmers and you
Use 1 infusion bag per cup of just boiled water. Cover and steep for 3-5 min.
- Serving Size: 1 Tea Bag (Makes 8 fl. oz.)
- Servings Per Container: 18
- Amount Per Serving:
- Proprietary Organic Blend 1.9 g
- -Organic Tulsi (Holy Basil) Blend
- --Holy Basil (Ocimum sanctum)(Krishna and Rama varieties)(leaf)
- --East Indian Basil (Ocimum gratissimum)(Vana variety)(leaf)
- -Organic Green tea (leaf)
USDA Organic. Non-GMO. Kosher. Gluten-free. Vegan. Halal. Fairtrade.
If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, taking any medications, or have a medical condition, please consult your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
Organic India is committed to responsible packaging. this carton is made from 100% recycled paperboard, with a minimum of 30% post-consumer content. Our infusion bags are made from unbleached, biodegradable fiber. Please support our environment by recycling this package.