Farm to Table Class Kids Summer Series Week 2
Time & Location
About The Event
• The classes will last 2 hours each, 2:00pm – 4:00pm
• Each week there will be a different theme for classes; if children want to take multiple weeks of classes, they will not learn the same foods/techniques twice.
• They will receive the recipes for each class
• Menus may change based on availability of ingredients.
• Chefs may change based on scheduling conflicts.
• Not a parent involved class.
Students will take a trip to Uncle Don's Farmers Market and learn about fresh produce:
Students will learn where does our food come from
Students will Learn the secrets of picking fresh, ripe produce from the summer garden.
Students will learn about how using fresh herbs in cooking enhance flavors
Student will learn about plant seeds, basil, rosemary and thyme.
We will also cover the benefits of healthy eating and calorie intake. We will note the difference of the calories in farm fresh produce versus junk food.
- Farm to Table$40$400$0